Job 33: 25-33

25 His flesh shall be young like a child’s,
He shall return to the days of his youth.

26 He shall pray to God, and He will delight in him,
He shall see His face with joy,
For He restores to man His righteousness.

27 Then he looks at men and says,

‘I have sinned, and perverted what was right,
And it did not profit me.’

28 He will redeem his[b] soul from going down to the Pit,
And his[c] life shall see the light.

29 “ Behold, God works all these things,
Twice, in fact, three times with a man,

30 To bring back his soul from the Pit,
That he may be enlightened with the light of life.

31 “Give ear, Job, listen to me;
Hold your peace, and I will speak.

32 If you have anything to say, answer me;
Speak, for I desire to justify you.

33 If not, listen to me;
Hold your peace, and I will teach you wisdom.”

State Of Things NC

Talking About Politics

NYT > The Upshot

Guernica / Art & Politics

Carolina Journal

Basketball, Lacrosse, etc.

Reason Magazine

BlueNC

Republic Report

SCOTUSblog

The Page

Politico 10

CommonBlog

Roll Call Special Sections

TED Blog

ProPublica: Articles and Investigations

The Progressive Pulse

Huffington Post

Newser Politics

Politico Playbook

Project Syndicate

Xconomy

Politics Daily

AL JAZEERA ENGLISH (AJE)

White House

Politico Huddle

POLITICO

Episcopal Cafe