Tribute to Amy Winehouse kcrw.com




Anthony Valadez states on his blog:

I was never a huge Amy Winehouse fan however every time I heard her voice it moved me. It’s haunting to hear her pain in lyrics and melodies now. “Valerie” has always been in my live dj sets but I wanted to work it in with some of her other cuts. I got to play a 20 plus minute set paying homage to her. I am grateful for her gift that she has left us with. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I had playing these records.

State Of Things NC

Talking About Politics

NYT > The Upshot

Guernica / Art & Politics

Carolina Journal

Basketball, Lacrosse, etc.

Reason Magazine

BlueNC

Republic Report

SCOTUSblog

The Page

Politico 10

CommonBlog

Roll Call Special Sections

TED Blog

ProPublica: Articles and Investigations

The Progressive Pulse

Huffington Post

Newser Politics

Politico Playbook

Project Syndicate

Xconomy

Politics Daily

AL JAZEERA ENGLISH (AJE)

White House

Politico Huddle

POLITICO

Episcopal Cafe