Rodriguez, unplugged


Related Story:
The Strange Tale of Rodriguez: 
Detroit Musician Becomes a Star
in South Africa … Without Knowing It



  Sugar man, won't you hurry
 'Cos I'm tired of these scenes
 For a blue coin won't you bring back
 All those colors to my dreams

 Silver magic ships you carry
 Jumpers, coke, sweet Mary Jane
 Sugar man met a false friend
 On a lonely dusty road
 Lost my heart when I found it
 It had turned to dead black coal

 Silver magic ships you carry
 Jumpers, coke, sweet Mary Jane
 Sugar man you're the answer
 That makes my questions disappear
 Sugar man 'cos I'm weary
 Of those double games I hear
 Sugar man

State Of Things NC

Talking About Politics

NYT > The Upshot

Guernica / Art & Politics

Carolina Journal

Basketball, Lacrosse, etc.

Reason Magazine

BlueNC

Republic Report

SCOTUSblog

The Page

Politico 10

CommonBlog

Roll Call Special Sections

TED Blog

ProPublica: Articles and Investigations

The Progressive Pulse

Huffington Post

Newser Politics

Politico Playbook

Project Syndicate

Xconomy

Politics Daily

AL JAZEERA ENGLISH (AJE)

White House

Politico Huddle

POLITICO

Episcopal Cafe